For incoming students
Most funding opportunities are for first-year students beginning in the fall. Funding opportunities for students who wish to begin in the spring semester are very rare, and funding is not offered for students starting in the summer.
- To be considered, students must apply to the Truman School by Jan. 15.
- After Jan. 15, the awards committee will review all applications received by the deadline.
- Funding decisions are made separately from admissions decisions.
- Award recipients will be notified by late March or early April.
For continuing students
- A limited number of competitive funding opportunities are available for continuing Truman School students.
- Interested students should fill out a scholarship/fellowship form.
- Applications received by Jan. 15 for fall and Nov. 15 for spring will be considered for available funding.
For international students
When you received your official acceptance notification from the Office of Graduate Studies, you will be able to fill out the enrollment form in the online application system.
This will prompt the International Center and the Office of Graduate Studies to issue an I-20. For questions about the status of your I-20, please contact your graduate admissions advisor.