The Office of Career & Alumni Services aspires to create a supportive environment that facilitates professional growth by providing job search strategies, individualized guidance, and comprehensive career programming geared towards students securing successful futures through intentional choices.
We help our students find meaningful paths. 96% of 2017 MPA graduates had full-time positions by January 2018.
HireMizzouTigers powered by Handshake is a career management system that allows students and alumni to:
- View job postings
- RSVP for workshops and events
- Search Employers and Contacts
The Public Policy Handbook lists internships and fellowships outside of Missouri.
Career Development Resources provides samples, guides, and job resources that will assist you in your internship and job search.
Join us each month for networking events:
- Coffee & Careers is a monthly opportunity for small groups of students to network with alumni and learn about specific areas of public service.
- RSVP through HireMizzouTigers powered by Handshake under Events. Seating is limited.
- Exploring the Professions is held in conjunction with specific classes. A panel of public affairs professionals joins the class to discuss their jobs and careers.
- RSVP through HireMizzouTigers powered by Handshake under Events .
- Professional Development Workshops are provided on select career topics.
- Bring a brown bag lunch.
- RSVP through HireMizzouTigers powered by Handshake under Events.
Services by Appointment
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up one-on-one consultations for:
- Resume/cover letter reviews
- Mock interviews
- Career or job search plan
- Connections/introductions to professionals in specific fields