University Forms

If you are in Public Affairs, and you have questions or need assistance filing forms, please contact the Office of Academic Programs at (573) 884-1656.

These are forms to be used when you need to drop a course, withdraw from the semester or course if you are only registered for one course, or register late.

Course Withdrawal form

Term Withdrawal form

Late Registration form

In order to be approved for graduation, you must have a signed Plan of Study for your certificate or Master’s degree on file with the Office of Graduate Studies. The substitution form is for making changes to the Plan after it has been filed.

Graduate Certificate Plan of Study

M-1 Program of Study for MPA

Substitution form