We offer one of the few online grant writing certificate programs in the country, making it easy to fit classes into a busy schedule.
This program is well-suited for
- Community-based professionals in nonprofit organizations, state and local government and educators in K-12 settings
- Graduate and post-doctoral students and early-career faculty members wanting to become more competitive in research careers dependent on external funding.
Students will learn to write grant proposals and manage grant-funded programs.
The certificate can be completed online.
- PUB_AF 8830: Grant Writing I (Offered Fall and Summer Only)
- PUB_AF 8831: Grant Writing II
- PUB_AF 8832: Sponsor Relationships
- PUB_AF 8833: Grant Award Management